Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ideas for your Christmas Stairs!


Today I thought I might share some of my favourite ideas on how to decorate a staircase at Christmas. I have pinned so many staircase pictures because that is the place where I usually hang our stockings since we don't have a fireplace. 

Ideas for Christmas Stairs

I really want to make it look much more festive this year and I think I have some great ideas that I might be able to try.

Citrus Standout




easy christmas crafts


Use scented candles to add warmth and holiday cheer with seasonal fragrances.

Card Garland via marthastewart.com
mld103915_1208_cards2.jpg


Rigging Rope and Starfish Banister Garland via coastalliving.com
Wrap 2-inch-thick three-strand twisted manila rope around a staircase railing.


Homespun Garland via southernliving.com
Paper Garland


Red & White staircase via housebeautiful.com



Wind a garland up a banister. Via countryliving.com


Via BHG
Take It Outside


BHG

Use Nature in Seasonal Ways

I have quite a few more pictures on my Christmas Board so if you would like some more Christmas inspiration just click here!

Before I go I just wanted to let you know that I have started a Pinning Bloggers Master List over at NatashaInOz.com   If you would like to link up your Pinterest boards to the Master List just click the button below. I hope you will join in and meet some new pinning blogger friends!



Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing a little bit of Christmas Spirit with me.

Blessings and best wishes,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...